Dickey Broadcasting Company is looking for a dynamic individual eager to enter the challenging world of sports marketing.
– Provide schedules and updates on companywide promotions and events.
– Maintain and communicate weekly promotions and events calendar.
– Engage with sales department to obtain all proper materials prior to promotion start dates.
– Write broadcast and online contest rules and administer contest execution.
– Support overseeing, scheduling and training of Promotional Street Team.
– Take ownership of station events, supervise event set-up and maximize station visibility.
– Act as primary liaison between contest winners and radio station.
– Maintain computer database of prizing and maintain proper report procedures
– Provide proper recaps for promotions and events for both programming and sales departments
– Provide support to all station department including digital, social media, sales, and programming
– The ability to multi-task
– Excellent time management
– Positive attitude
– Flexible, detailed oriented, with exceptional organization skills
– The ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
– The ability to work weekends
– Computer skills in all MS Office products
– Valid driver’s license
Our Promotions Assistant positions enjoy:
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Reply by emailing resume and salary requirement to: Scott McFarlane – email@example.com
Dickey Broadcasting Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Local Director of Sales
DICKEY BROADCASTING COMPANY – ATLANTA GEORGIA
Local Director of Sales
Pride, Passion, And Persistence are three things that must exist throughout all levels of a sports franchise to bring home a championship. 680 the Fan is looking for experienced sales professional to join our championship team. We are looking for experienced sellers that have pride in Atlanta Sports, passion for their job, and the persistence to overcome countless no’s before you will ever receive a YES.
680 the Fan has an array of sports assets to sell, superior training tools, and a sales management system that supports business development and rewards performance. With our proven ability to help local businesses grow and an environment of success, we want sales leaders to join our team. An account list is available based upon sales level of experience.
Account Executive responsibilities include: prospecting/cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, creative client presentations, and achieving a sales quota. Dickey Broadcasting has a systems approach to sales; you must have a deep appreciation for process, performance measurement, employee development, and a results-oriented sales approach.
- New business to business experience preferred with recognition as top-performer
- Minimum of 2 years of media sales experience; with ability to penetrate new business categories
- Strong understanding of lead generation, CRM and account management
- Cultivation of long standing client relationships
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet)
- Bachelors degree preferred
Our Sales Representative positions enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Reply by emailing resume and salary requirement to: Colan Wheat – firstname.lastname@example.org
Broadcasting Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Dickey Broadcasting Company is currently seeking part-time employees for our three Atlanta, Georgia radio stations.
800 Battery Avenue SE #400, Atlanta, GA 30339