The Braves are in the Post Season and if you’re planning on taking in a game or joining us here at the Battery Atlanta, here’s everything you need to know for a fantastic day of Playoff Baseball at Truist Park.
Check back with us soon for further information about game start times and GO BRAVES!
Game Time: TBA
- First Pitch: Braves legend Andruw Jones will throw out the Ceremonial First Pitch.
- National Anthem: Orpheus Mens Ensemble will perform the National Anthem while 100 A-List Members hold a giant American flag on-field.
NLDS Game 2 – Monday, October 9, TBS
Game Time: TBA
- First Pitch: Grammy Award winner, Jason Isbell will throw out the Ceremonial First Pitch.
- National Anthem: Third Day’s Mac Powell will perform the National Anthem.
NLDS Game 5 – Saturday, October 14, TBS (if necessary)
Game Time: TBA
Parking for Home Games
Single-game parking passes for the National League Division Series (NLDS) games at Truist Park will be available for purchase online at www.braves.com/postseason the morning after game times are announced.
Rep the A Day – October 6
This Friday, October 6, the Braves are encouraging fans to Rep the A and wear their Braves gear all day. Fans can share photos of themselves wearing their team gear on social media by tagging the Braves and using the hashtag #AsOne.
The Atlanta Braves 2023 postseason campaign is “As One.”
“As One” illustrates and embodies the personality of this team. United and bonded by a common goal, that started all the way back in February in North Port. For us, it’s all or nothing, and no goal is accomplished unless the entire team is all in, as one. When we say “team,” we don’t just mean the players on the field. It extends to coaches, staff, and front office. It permeates outside of the gates of Truist Park throughout Atlanta, Georgia, the southeast, the county, and the world. From the roar of 42,000 faithful fans packed in the park, to the high-fives and hugs of all throughout Braves Country, we play as one. We cheer as one. We fight as one. And we win as one. The “As One” postseason video, logos and marks can be found here.
Official Braves 2023 Postseason Merchandise is available at the Braves Clubhouse Store and Threads at the Battery Atlanta. Both Braves Retail locations will have a variety of Postseason tees & caps for men, women and kids. Additional items will be added to the stores throughout the postseason, including outerwear and novelties. Follow @BravesRetail and @BravesThreads on Instagram to stay up-to-date on new items, and to check store hours throughout the Postseason.
For Fans Coming into Truist Park:
Postseason Specialty Foods
Delaware North Sportservice, the official food and beverage partner of Atlanta Braves at Truist Park, will have a new and exciting lineup of special postseason concession items, available only inside the ballpark.
- The Brushback: Half a pound of tender beef brisket, smoked for 12 hours right in the outfield, topped with melted provolone cheese, caramelized sweet onions and savory mushrooms, spicy jalapenos, on a toasted hoagie with au jus on the side. Served with Atlanta lemon pepper kettle chips. Available at The Carvery near section 111.
- The Fowl Pole: Trio of skewered sweet tea brined chicken thighs fried to golden crispy perfection. Served with Carolina mustard sauce and Coca-Cola BBQ. Available at Coops Championship Chicken near sections 138 and 320.
- Sweet Grounder: Charbroiled sweet Italian sausage smothered with provolone cheese, roasted red peppers, tobacco onions and garlic aioli on a soft roll. Available at the concession stand 1871 Grille near section 141.
- Whole ‘Nother Ball Game: Gigantic all-beef Italian meatball braised in San Marzano pomodoro sauce for 2 hours, topped with fresh mozzarella cheese and sauce nuzzled in a glove-inspired bread bowl lightly brushed with basil pesto sauce and extra virgin olive oil. Available at 1871 Grille near section 113.
- “Chicken ain’t nothing but a bird Blue”: Double stack fried wet lemon pepper free-range chicken breast sandwiched between 3 glazed donuts and Southern angry pickled green tomatoes finished with peach bourbon coulis and powdered sugar. Available at 1871 Grille near sections 215 and 239.
- Blue it Bayou: Svedka vodka, Blue Curacua, grapefruit juice, Pineapple Wedge. Available near section 108.
- Left Field Lemonade: Lit vodka, lemonade, Lemon Wheel. Available near section 144.
- Sweet Georgia Peach Smash: Coopers Craft Whiskey, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Sliced Peach, Seltzer Water. Available near section 216.
- Mashing Margarita: El Jimador Silver Tequila, Lime Juice, Orange Juice, Simple Syrup, Lime Wheel. Available near section 238.
For images of the new food offerings, please click here.
For Fans Watching in The Battery Atlanta:
Watch Parties in The Battery Atlanta:
The Atlanta Braves will host watch parties for the team’s National League Division Series away games, Game 3 on Wednesday, October 11 and Game 4 on Thursday, October 12 (if necessary). The watch parties will be on the Plaza Green at The Battery Atlanta. The watch parties will begin 30 minutes before game time. Game times TBA.
Scheduled activities include:
- Photograph opportunities with the 2023 NL East Championship Pennant
- Appearances and performances by BLOOPER and the Atlanta Braves Entertainment Teams
- A live DJ on the Georgia Power Pavilion stage
- Create your own baseball card activation on the Plaza Green
Parking for the watch parties is free in the Red, Green, Silver, Yellow, and Purple Decks for three hours.
For more information on the NLDS at Truist Park, please visit braves.com/postseason.