SUPER BOWL LIVE PRESENTED BY VERIZON
- Super Bowl LIVE kicks off tomorrow, Jan. 26, at Centennial Olympic Park.
- Operating hours on Jan. 26 are 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- The concert schedule for Jan. 26 is as follows:
1 p.m.: Emerald Empire Band
3 p.m.: Gritz & Jelly Butter
5 p.m.: Robnhood Tra
6 p.m.: Taylor Girlz
8 p.m.: Pastor Troy o 9 p.m.: S.O.S. Band
Super Bowl LIVE is free to the public.
For additional Super Bowl LIVE info, please visit com/superbowllive/
SUPER BOWL EXPERIENCE DRIVEN BY HYUNDAI
- Super Bowl Experience kicks off tomorrow, Jan. 26, at the Georgia World Congress Center (Building B). Operating hours on Jan. 26 are 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Super Bowl Experience is a ticketed event
- For Super Bowl Experience info, please visit atlsuperbowl53.com/sbx/
FAN INFORMATION FACT SHEET
Please note that all information is subject to change.
ATLSuperBowl53.com will house all pertinent information leading up to Super Bowl LIII including:
o Entertainment options
o Know Before You Go (parking, road closures, general transportation)
Follow us on social media @ATLSuperBowl53 for up to the minute information (TW, IG, FB)
▪ Ride MARTA wherever possible (January 26-February 4)
▪ MARTA offers direct service to all Super Bowl event venues
▪ MARTA will begin selling commemorative Super Bowl Breeze cards (1-day, 3-day, or 4-day pass) at www.breezecard.com on December 15. Commemorative cards will be installed in all Breeze vending machines on January 7
▪ Extended rail and bus service hours during the 10-day period surrounding Super Bowl LIII:
• Tuesday, January 29 – Friday, February 1
▪ Rail service will start at 4 a.m. one hour earlier
▪ Bus service on regular schedule
• Friday, February 1, at 4 a.m. – Tuesday, February 5, at 2 a.m.
▪ Rail service will run continuously, 24 hours a day
▪ Bus service on routes 15, 39, 83 and 96 will run continuously, 24 hours a day
▪ The Streetcar will operate on its regular schedule with an additional vehicle on Super Bowl Sunday
▪ MARTA has two apps available to riders:
• MARTA On The Go offers real-time service information to plan your commute
• MARTA See & Say is used for reporting suspicious activity.
▪ MARTA parking is first-come, first-served
▪ Marta offers free daily parking MARTA provides free daily parking at 23 stations
▪ 9 stations have long-term parking for a fee. There are approximately 22,000 parking spaces available throughout the system
▪ Consider rideshare and flex time across metro Atlanta
▪ Encourage locals to come downtown and experience Super Bowl LIII
▪ Specific pick up and drop off locations around campus:
• January 26-February 2: Centennial Olympic Park Drive, in front of CNN Center
• Gameday—February 3: Centennial Olympic Park Drive, in front of CNN Center and the NAPA Yellow Lot (for drop off only). Pick up is to be confirmed. ATLSuperBowl53.com will house the latest information
▪ Please note: many parking lots around the stadium will operate differently during Super Bowl week due to security restrictions and operating as compound space. Please make all parking plans before leaving home
▪ Parking in the downtown area is extremely limited
▪ Pre-purchase parking through ParkSuperBowl.com
▪ Super Bowl LIII Parking Hotline (404) 223-8327 or email@example.com
▪ Downtown Atlanta’s campus is walkable (less than 1 mile from the Georgia World Congress Center to the Marriott Marquis on the opposite side of downtown and 400 yards from CNN MARTA Station to Super Bowl LIVE in Centennial Olympic Park)
▪ There will be no direct access to Super Bowl LIVE or Super Bowl Experience from Northside Drive
▪ ADA parking is offered in select lots. A state-issued ADA tag must accompany your ADA parking permit, and the person to whom the tag is issued must be present in the vehicle
▪ Once you have purchased an ADA parking permit, you will be contacted by the NFL Mobility Assistance Team to determine your needs once parked. The Mobility Assistance Team will be onsite on gameday, and available in select stadium lots, to help anyone with mobility needs get from their car to their seats
▪ For ADA related questions, please call (404) 223-8326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ Starting Monday, January 21 through Friday, February 8
• Baker St. NW will be closed between Centennial Olympic Park Dr. NW and Luckie St. NW.
▪ Starting Monday, January 21 through Thursday, February 7
• Mitchell St. SW will be closed between MLK Jr. Dr. SW (South) to Elliot St SW.
• Mangum St. will be closed between Markham St to Foundry St.
• MLK Jr. Dr. SW (South) will be closed between Northside Dr. NW to Centennial Olympic Park Dr. NW.
▪ Starting Wednesday, January 23 through Thursday, February 7
• Andrew Young International Blvd. NW. will be closed between Marietta St. NW and Centennial Olympic Park Dr. NW.
▪ Starting the 1am Friday, February 1 through 7pm Sunday, February 3
• Peachtree Street will be closed around the Fox Theatre between Ponce de Leon Ave. and 3rd Street
On Saturday, February 2
• Full closures of 3rd street and Ponce de Leon Ave between Peachtree and West Peachtree
▪ Starting the Evening of Saturday, February 2 through morning of Monday, February 4
• Northside Dr. NW. will be closed between Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd NW. and MLK Jr. Dr. SW. (South)
▪ Detailed maps, schedules and detours listed on ATLSuperBowl53.com
▪ Opening Night Fueled by Gatorade: January 28 at State Farm Arena (ticketed event)
▪ Super Bowl Experience Driven by Hyundai: January 26-February 2 at Georgia World Congress Center Building B (ticketed event)
▪ Super Bowl LIVE presented by Verizon: January 26-28, January 31-February 2 at Centennial Olympic Park (free event)