NCAA Tournament teams Duke, Pitt and Virginia highlight Tech home schedule
THE FLATS – Renewals for Georgia Tech men’s basketball season tickets in 2023-24, the first campaign under new head coach Damon Stoudamire, are underway. Season tickets include 10 Atlantic Coast Conference home games as well as the Yellow Jackets’ always-challenging non-conference slate.
Tech’s 10-game home ACC schedule for the men includes Boston College, Duke, Florida State, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Virginia and Wake Forest, as well as permanent home-and-away opponents Clemson and Notre Dame. Dates and tip times for ACC and non-conference games will be announced this summer.
Looking to return the Yellow Jackets to national prominence, Stoudamire brings the experience of 13 years as a successful NBA player, 10 years of coaching experience on the collegiate level and four years on the NBA level. He was named the West Coast Conference Coach of the Year in 2020, his final as the head coach at Pacific University, and went from there to be an assistant coach with the Boston Celtics, who posted the best record in the NBA’s Eastern Conference the last two years. Stoudamire has built his staff with coaches who helped build winning programs at their previous schools.
Season ticket prices start at $290. Season tickets for faculty, staff and letterwinners are $280, and tickets for new alumni can be purchased for as little as $199.
Benefits for season ticket members are as follows…
- Best seat locations
- Access to interest-free payment plan
- Priority post-season ticket access
- Season parking options
- ACC Basketball in the heart of midtown
- Ticket flexibility: easily transfer, exchange or sell tickets
- Dedicated ticket sales representative
Timeline for renewals and new sales are as follows…
- Renewals: begin Monday, May 15
- Season ticket deposit conversion: begins Wednesday, May 17
- Early bird deadline: ends Thursday, June 1
- New sales: begin Thursday, June 1
- Renewals end: Friday, June 30