NLDS Game 1 – Tuesday, October 11, FOX or FS1
Game Time: TBA
- National Anthem: Toccoa Falls College Men’s Choir will perform the National Anthem while 100 A-List Members hold a giant American flag on-field.
- Fly Over: Following the conclusion of the National Anthem, two C-130s from the 700th Airlift Squadron at Dobbins Air Reserve Base will fly over Truist Park.
NLDS Game 2 – Wednesday, October 12, FOX or FS1
Game Time: TBA
- First Pitch: Braves Hall of Famer Terry Pendleton will throw out the Ceremonial First Pitch.
- National Anthem: Jordan Family Band will perform the National Anthem.
- Play Ball: Braves A-List member Sean McDonald will start of the game with the honorary “Play Ball” declaration.
NLDS Game 5 – Sunday, October 16, FS1 (if necessary)
Game Time: TBA
Parking for Home Games
Single-game parking passes for the National League Division Series (NLDS) games at Truist Park will be available for purchase online at www.braves.com/postseason stating at noon on Monday, October 10.
Rep the A Day – October 11
This Tuesday, October 11, the Braves are encouraging fans to Rep the A and wear their Braves gear all day. Fans can share photos of themselves wearing their team gear on social media by tagging the Braves and using the hashtag #Back2Battle.
Back to Battle Postseason Campaign
The Atlanta Braves’ postseason campaign is Back to Battle. Back to Battle is a metaphorical homage to the mindset and style of play embodied in the Braves players, Manager Brian Snitker, and the entire staff. We battle. Every single day.
Additionally, it’s a nod to the Braves’ 2021 Postseason campaign, Battle, adopting the sentiment we all feel about defending our crown. Back to Battle is not only brought to life by the players on the field, but the fans throughout Braves Country. It is a call to action to Braves fans to support the team like they did throughout the entire season, whether it’s at Truist Park, The Battery Atlanta, their living room or local sports bar. The Back to Battle postseason logos and marks can be found here.
Fans can shop for special 2022 postseason merchandise at the Braves Clubhouse Store at Truist Park and Final Out in The Battery Atlanta.
Bally Sports South and Bally Sports Southeast
Braves LIVE Postseason Edition – the exclusive home for the most in-depth Braves postseason coverage and analysis on television and social media — will follow each Braves postseason game for the fifth consecutive year.
- Braves LIVE Postseason Edition will be televised on Bally Sports South and Bally Sports Southeast immediately following every Braves postseason game with expert analysis and live postgame interviews. It will also be streamed on BallySports.com and the Bally Sports app.
- The shows will be hosted by Chip Caray and feature expert analysis and breakdowns from analysts Nick Green, Brian Jordan and Peter Moylan, along with live reporting from Paul Byrd and Kelly Crull.
- All shows will originate from the Bally Sports set inside The Battery Atlanta, as part of the Braves’ onsite festivities whether the team is at home or on the road.
For Fans Coming into Truist Park:
Postseason Specialty Foods
Delaware North Sportservice, the official food and beverage partner of Atlanta Braves at Truist Park, will have a new and exciting lineup of special postseason concession items, available only inside the ballpark.
- OPPO Taco: Chicken Shawarma, pickles, tomato, red onion, French fries, leaf lettuce, tzatziki rolled in Naan. Available at the 1871 Grille in section 113.
- High Cheese Crab Pretzel: Toasted pretzel braid filled with old bay blue crab claw dip and topped with caramelized Monterey jack cheese. Available at Slice in sections 150 and 313.
- This Banana Rakes Sundae: Banana tossed in cinnamon sugar, wrapped in egg roll sheet, deep-fried, topped with caramel and chocolate sauce over vanilla ice cream. Available at Potato Cutter and Frybox in sections 138 and 320, respectively.
- Los Bravos Pork Wings: 4 Deep-fried Pork Ribs with cornmeal crunch, Coca-Cola BBQ sauce, and potato sticks. Available at The Slice and 1871 Grille in sections 215 and 239, respectively.
- Complete Game: Foot-long hot dog, stuffed with pimento cheese, wrapped with applewood smoked bacon, topped with brisket chili and cheese, sautéed onions, and relish. Available at the 1871 Grille in section 141.
- Georgian: A tip of the cap to homegrown Georgia ballplayers Dansby Swanson, Michael Harris and Matt Olson – featuring black forest ham, stadium-smoked pork, peach mustard, Doux South pickle chips and smoked Gouda cheese on a 12-inch soft loaf. Available at the portable concession stand in section 143.
- Back to Battle Dog: Jumbo all beef hot dog topped with chopped brisket, sautéed onions, fried pickles over sliced tomatoes with BBQ honey mustard and crispy fries. Available at the Coors Light Chop House located in Centerfield.
- Double to Right Bacon, Egg, and Cheese: Two CAB premium grind burgers topped with thick cut slab bacon, fried egg, aged sharp cheddar, bibb lettuce, mayo, and house made tomato jam. Available at the Coors Light Chop House located in Centerfield.
For images of the new food offerings, please click here.
For Fans Watching in The Battery Atlanta:
Watch Parties in The Battery Atlanta:
The Atlanta Braves will host watch parties for the team’s National League Division Series away games, Game 3 on Friday, October 14 and Game 4 on Saturday, October 15 (if necessary). The watch parties will be on the Plaza Green at The Battery Atlanta. The watch parties will begin 30 minutes before game time. Game times TBA.
Scheduled activities include:
- Photograph opportunities with the 2022 NL East Championship Pennant and the 2021 World Series Trophy
- Appearances and performances by BLOOPER and the Atlanta Braves Entertainment Teams
- A live DJ on the Georgia Power Pavilion stage
- Tailgate style games throughout the Plaza
Parking for the watch parties is free in the Red, Green, Silver, Yellow, and Purple Decks for three hours.
For more information on the NLDS at Truist Park, please visit braves.com/postseason.