ATLANTA (April 30, 2019) – The Atlanta Braves announce the first 13 schools to participate in their College Night ticket packages at SunTrust Park this season. Featured in each ticket package is a new-look Braves co-branded hat with additional merchandise for fans to purchase debuting in the Braves Clubhouse Store coinciding with their College Night. Additional College Nights will be announced at a later date
“We are proud to partner with universities from Braves Country to connect students, alumni and fans together at SunTrust Park,” said Adam Zimmerman, Atlanta Braves Senior Vice President of Marketing. “We are thrilled to expand our College Nights this season and provide the opportunity for fans to celebrate their college fandom in conjunction with their favorite baseball team.”
- Kennesaw State – June 14
- Clemson – July 7
- Florida State – July 23
- University of South Carolina – July 24
- University of Kentucky – August 1 (new this season)
- Georgia Southern – August 4
- Georgia Tech – August 13
- University of Florida – August 14
- Mississippi State – August 20
- University of Tennessee – August 21
- University of Alabama – August 30 (night before the Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game)
- University of Georgia – September 2
- Auburn – September 8
Fourteen universities participated in the 2018 College Nights. Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, UGA and Tennessee finished in the top five for Braves Retail while Auburn, South Carolina and UGA were the top three ticket packages.
For images of the 2019 College Nights co-branded hats, please click here.
For more information on College Nights, please visit www.Braves.com/CollegeNights.