Dickey Broadcasting Company
“2013 Bud Light Hit the Road with the Home Team Giveaway” Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to the members of the general public who are residents of Georgia and at least 21 years old as of the date of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Dickey Broadcasting Company, d/b/a WCNN-AM, Anheuser-Busch, QuikTrip (WCNN-AM, Anheuser-Busch, and QuikTrip collectively referred to as "Sponsor"), and their respective affiliates and the immediate families and household members of such persons are not eligible.
2. Void where prohibited by law. By entering this Giveaway, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
3. Promotion Period: The promotional period will begin on Monday, August 26, 2013 and will end on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 ("Promotional Period").
4. Entry: Individuals will have a total of eighteen (18) opportunities to register to win the “Bud Light Hit the Road with the Home Team Giveaway,” and a total of six (6) grand prizes will be awarded during the promotional period. Individuals will have three (3) chances to enter to win each grand prize by completing a registration form during the retail stops at the designated QuikTrip locations listed below. Each “Bud Light Hit the Road with the Home Team” grand prize winner will be randomly selected after the third retail stop and notified via phone call and email. This process will be repeated throughout the entire promotion. Individuals may only win one grand prize during the promotional period.
Grand Prize #1 Retail Stops
1. August 26 from 4-6p – QuikTrip @ 2671 Spring Road, Smyrna, GA
2. August 27 from 12:30-2:30p – QuikTrip @ 4080 Buford Drive, Buford, GA
3. August 29 from 9-11a – QuikTrip @ 5705 Fulton Industrial Blvd, Atlanta, GA
Grand Prize #2 Retail Stops
1. September 17 from 4-6p – QuikTrip @ 2949 Five Forks Trickum Rd, Lawrenceville, GA
2. September 18 from 12-2p – QuikTrip @ 650 Hwy 61, Villa Rica, GA
3. September 19 from 4-6p – QuikTrip @ 4330 Chamblee Tucker Rd, Tucker, GA
Grand Prize #3 Retail Stops
1. October 15 from 12-2p – QuikTrip @ 50 Willow Lane, McDonough, GA
2. October 17 from 12-2p – QuikTrip @ 1055 Old Peachtree Rd, Lawrenceville, GA
3. October 21 from 4-6p – QuikTrip @ 600 South Marietta Pkwy SE, Marietta, GA
Grand Prize #4 Retail Stops
1. October 30 from 12-2p – QuikTrip @ 2110 Riverside Pkwy, Lawrenceville, GA
2. November 6 from 4-6p – QuikTrip @ 4050 Buford Hwy, Atlanta, GA
3. November 7 from 12-2p – QuikTrip @ 4829 Bill Gardner Pkwy, Locust Grove, GA
Grand Prize #5 Retail Stops
1. November 13 from 4-6p – QuikTrip @ 6901 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Norcross, GA
2. November 14 from 12-2p – QuikTrip @ 1614 Hudson Bridge Road, Stockbridge, GA
3. November 19 from 12-2p – QuikTrip @ 491 Nathan Dean Blvd, Dallas, GA
Grand Prize #6 Retail Stops
1. December 3 from 12-2p – QuikTrip @ 1912 Main Street, Snellville, GA
2. December 5 from 12-2p – QuikTrip @ 2042 Fairburn Rd, Douglasville, GA
3. December 10 from 12-2p – QuikTrip @ 2900 Buford Drive, Buford, GA
5. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries.
6. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned by reason of tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the security, fairness, integrity, or proper administration of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Giveaway without any advance notice to the public and without any further obligation to award any prize whatsoever.
7. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, illegible, or mutilated entries or for any human, computer, or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entry blanks, forms, devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, that is gathered during the course of entry shall become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned to contestant, and Sponsor may use, dispose of, or destroy these at the discretion of Sponsor.
8. An individual may win only one contest sponsored by WCNN-AM per 30-day (1 month) period. Only one winner per household per contest allowed.
9. Prizes: Six (6) grand prizes will be awarded during the promotional period. The winner of each grand prize will be randomly selected from all eligible entries from the three (3) lead up retail stops (see schedule above) and will be notified via phone. There is no cash value to any of the prizes, and the prize trips may not be rescheduled to an alternate date.
1) Grand Prize #1: Two (2) tickets to the Falcons vs. Saints game on September 8, 2013 in New Orleans, round trip airfare for two (2) from Atlanta to New Orleans and two (2) night hotel stay for two (2) in New Orleans.
2) Grand Prize #2: Two (2) tickets to the Georgia vs. Tennessee game on October 5, 2013 in Knoxville, TN, and two (2) night hotel stay for two (2) in Knoxville.
3) Grand Prize #3: Two (2) tickets to the Georgia vs. Florida game on November 2, 2013 in Jacksonville, FL, round trip airfare for two (2) from Atlanta to Jacksonville and two (2) night hotel stay for two (2) in Jacksonville.
4) Grand Prize #4: Two (2) tickets to the Georgia vs. Auburn game on November 16, 2013 in Auburn, AL, and two (2) night hotel stay for two (2) in Auburn.
5) Grand Prize #5: Two (2) tickets to the Falcons vs. Packers game on December 8, 2013 in Green Bay, WI, round trip airfare for two (2), and two (2) night hotel stay for two (2) in Green Bay.
6) Grand Prize #6: Two (2) tickets to the Falcons vs. 49ers game on December 23, 2013 in San Francisco, CA, round trip airfare for two (2) from Atlanta to San Francisco, and two (2) night hotel stay for two (2) in San Francisco.
10. No assignment, transfer, or substitution of prize is permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to substitute for any given prize, another prize of equal or greater value, at any time.
11. All state, local, federal and/or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner of that prize. Winner(s) will be responsible for payment of all income taxes on prizes awarded and for that purpose will be issued a Form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for prizes valued at $600.00 or more.
12. Winners must present a valid picture ID when claiming prizes.
13. WINNER CAN ONLY CLAIM HIS/HER PRIZE AFTER SIGNING THE LEGAL WAIVER AND WINNER’S AFFIDAVIT/RELEASE FORM FOR ELIGIBILITY, LIABILITY, AND PUBLICITY. Proof of identification and Social Security number will be required in order to claim cash prizes, as well as merchandise valued at $600.00 or more. Any false or misleading information provided by a contestant will result in the contestant's disqualification. Failure to fill out all documentation will render said contestant ineligible.
14. Disqualification: The selected winner may be disqualified, and in such case, the prize will not be awarded, if a selected winner (i) cannot be reached because the prize notification is returned as non-deliverable or (ii) fails to return documents timely. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify contestants who it determines in its sole discretion do not meet eligibility requirements.
15. All contestants by entering this Giveaway and the winner(s) by accepting the prize agree that Sponsor, and their parent companies, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons, including death, or property arising in whole or in part, from entering, participating in, winning, or losing the Giveaway or any Giveaway-related activity and from any acceptance, possession, use, or non-use of any prize received.
16. ALL PRIZES WON ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
17. WCNN-AM shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
18. It is every contestant’s responsibility to contact WCNN-AM to make themselves aware of all applicable dates, times, locations and rules of said giveaway. It is not the responsibility of WCNN-AM or any other sponsor to notify contestant prior to giveaway.
19. The Giveaway is governed by, and these rules will be construed and interpreted pursuant to, the laws of the State of Georgia. YOU MUST BE A STATE OF GEORGIA RESIDENT.
20. All contestants and winners agree that WCNN-AM may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, videotape, film, or any other likeness, including their voice, (recorded or live) for any reason WCNN-AM deems appropriate without compensation and further agrees to hold WCNN-AM blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast, or use.
21. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for WCNN-AM to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of WCNN-AM, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
22. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment utilized in the Giveaway, by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions in the Giveaway, nor by the contestant’s failure to keep apprised of contest dates, rules and/or procedures.
23. The name of the winners may be obtained after December 10, 2013 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: WCNN-AM “Bud Light Hit the Road with the Home Team Giveaway," 780 Johnson Ferry Road NE, 5th Floor, Atlanta, GA 30342. All requests must be received before January 10, 2014 [In addition, the name of the winner(s) will be posted on this Web site at www.680thefan.com at the conclusion of this Giveaway].
Dickey Broadcasting Company d/b/a WCNN-AM
780 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
One Busch Place.
St. Louis, MO 63118
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of WCNN-AM, 780 Johnson Ferry Road NE, 5th Floor, Atlanta, GA 30342, during business hours from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday - Friday, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
Promotions Dept. – BHJ